Starting with the Year 9 parent's consultation evening on the 18th January 2018, The Bromfords School and Sixth Form College will be using an online booking system to schedule all appointments. You can access the system by clicking here.
How to use the parents evening booking system
- Navigate to the Parents’ Evening Booking System through the portal link on the school website under ‘Parents > Reporting and Parents Evening’ or using the web address
- Use your personal information to log in. You must use the contact information which the school has on file or you will not be able to log in. If you are having problems, please contact the school.
- Log in by selecting which child you want to make bookings for first. If you have more than one child who requires bookings, you can switch between them once you are logged in.
- Once logged in, select the Parent’s Consultation Evening you wish to make bookings for.
- Once in the correct Parents’ Consultation Evening, scroll down until you see the booking table. Above it are the departments and teachers which are available to you.
- Select the department, the teacher, and click on an available time to make a booking.
- Repeat this process, making bookings for all of the teachers you need to. You will be unable to book immediately consecutive appointments.
- If you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, click on the correct department and teacher, then click on the green appointment to change it.
- If you need to make bookings for another child, scroll to the top of the page. In the top left corner, you should see a ‘Make a Booking for Another Child’ icon. Click this. If there is no icon, the software does not recognise that you have multiple children. This just means that you’ll need to log out and log back in again using the other child’s details.
Once you have made all of your bookings, you will automatically receive an email detailing the appointments. You may also wish to print them by clicking the 'Print' icon. Appointments are saved when they are made, so you don’t have to print to ‘save’ them, but doing so will provide a confirmation for you to use on the evening. If you choose not to print your appointments, please either screenshot your appointments on your smartphone or tablet or ensure you are able to access your emails on the night.
Student Progress Reports 17/18
|Report 2||Report 3|
Parent's Consultation Evenings and Events 17/18
The Tutor Evening
Welcome to GCSE's
|Year 12 & 13||22/02/18|